Saturday, April 28, 2012

Knit, leather, and a bag with metal tips


(Sportsgirl knit jumper, Kmart pleather shorts, Valleygirl bag)

I first saw this bag in a creamy white colour in the Queen Street Valleygirl store. I only saw it from far away, but liked the shape and size of it, since I had been looking for a camera bag, and this would comfortably carry my camera as well as other personal belongings. I'd said to my sister, "It'd be good if they had that bag in black..." The next weekend, I was out practising driving with my dad while my mum and sister went shopping. We met up with them at the shopping centre afterwards, and what do I see them holding? The bag. In black. For me. :D It wasn't until I got home and had a closer look that I noticed the metal tips, though. They're kind of a light rose gold colour. So cool. They only make me love the bag even more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment