Wednesday, May 2, 2012

School days, school dazed

Uploaded with Snapbucket

(Temt shirt, Factorie jeans, Valleygirl shoes, Valleygirl bag, Armani exchange bracelet, Equip ring)

The pink shirt is back! Wearing it today with my most well-fitted jeans from Factorie, and my sister's shoes. If these shoes weren't half a size too small, and if my sister let me, I would wear them to death. I love capped shoes. Saw a pair of silver-glittered Miu Miu's with a studded cap at David Jones last week. Only $350 something. You know, totally within my non-existent budget... But I digress.

So, anyway, this is what I wore to uni today. Plus a leather jacket. I'm trying to make my outfits more interesting, but also can't help reverting to a jeans-and-hoodie state, especially on really long days, like yesterday, when I had a lecture 'til 7pm. Maybe I should use this as an excuse to shop for more knits and warm jumpers. Yay!

P.S. After an extensive online search, I have finally found the Miu Miu sneakers! Here's the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment