Monday, October 1, 2012

saccharine



























(Forever New cropped knit jumper, vintage denim shorts, Paul's Boutique Maisy bag, vintage bracelets)

Felt like a little girly girl all day in this outfit. Super saccharine.
This knit constitutes my first Forever New purchase. Don't get me wrong, I love Forever New clothes (albeit a bit too 'feminine' for my taste sometimes), but even on sale, they're always disappointingly way out of my budget. So you can imagine my excitement when my cousin pointed this knit out during a shopping trip to Harbour Town on Tuesday with my sister, and the final marked down price was actually reasonable and affordable. We marvelled over the ombre wash and unexpectedly soft cotton texture, before both deciding to purchase it. And then we contemplated wearing it together the next day like twins for shizz and giggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment