Saturday, March 16, 2013

colour blocked pastels



(Cotton On contrast shirt, shorts from Elizabeth Arcade, sister's shoes, Lovisa ring)

I feel like I haven't really blogged properly in a while, and even this post doesn't really feel satisfactory... My weekly routine has basically just been work, uni, work, uni, podcast lecture, work, podcast lecture, then repeat. In the midst of this exhausting schedule, I'm really missing the many sleep in opportunities I had last semester. Oh, what I would do to be able to sleep in again! Luckily, in a bit more than a week, we will be leaving for Hong Kong! It's been a while since we've been back, and I've heard that it's changed quite a bit in the past few years, so I'm eager to experience it for myself again. Also, can't wait for all the photo opportunities!

No comments:

Post a Comment