Sunday, June 10, 2012

Guilty pleasures


Prawn and spanner crab salad with grapefruit and peanuts

Beer battered chips with aioli

Crispy pork belly for two

Seafood platter for two

Bretts Wharf last night. We had lunch there last year for my sister's birthday, so we decided to try dinner this time. Because the restaurant is right next to the Brisbane River, you can enjoy a really nice river view during lunch time- and there are sometimes even pelicans! But since it was night time, it was pitch black outside, with the exception of a few of the city lights from across the river. Anyway, I can't do restaurant and food reviews- I only take pictures of the food, so much that I've even started labelling my posts with "food" now... :P


Afterwards, we had dessert at Milany, our favourite place for gelato and sorbet. Their dark chocolate ice cream is, to date, my favourite.

And the chocolate mousse birthday cake

No comments:

Post a Comment