Monday, June 11, 2012

Smushy


So... In addition to the denim shirt and patch shorts that I posted about here (which are on sale now, by the way! But still completely out of my budget, cry cry cry), I saw another item from the Ryder by Arabella Ramsay line a few days ago that I can't stop thinking about. This denim vest is not just a normal denim vest. No, this denim vest has a quilted lining which is extremely plush and smushy and warm, and which you can't see in this picture here... But seriously, it's the type of smushiness you find in plush toys, that makes you want to squeal and hug them forever. Or maybe that's just me. I have an obsession with plush toys, and apparently all things that even remotely resemble plush toys... But I digress. The point is, I want this denim vest.

No comments:

Post a Comment