Sunday, December 16, 2012

sunshine coast photo diary

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I haven't been this excited to share a bunch of photos in a long time. We went up to the Sunshine Coast again yesterday, and apart from the usual trip to the Nutworks Macadamia Factory, we also visited the Big Pineapple and hiked up to the Wild Horse Lookout again. The weather was perfect, and apart from the excruciatingly frustrating traffic conditions, all of our other plans just fell into place. We played with my sister's new Fujifilm polaroid camera and shot in the exact same spot where we first captured photos more than ten years ago when we first arrived in Australia. The Wild Horse Lookout was as breathtakingly beautiful as I remembered it. I think I could visit ten million times and still be mesmerised by the view all over again every single time. Really want to watch the sunset there one day, too. Oh, and even the trees lining up the drive before the hike up to the lookout are devastatingly stunning. I couldn't resist taking photos in the middle of the drive, before a car started driving down and I ran away sheepishly... To say the least, it was a hair flickingly fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment