Wednesday, January 23, 2013

meet you at the bowling alley




(Cotton On dress)


Bowling was always one of those activities which induced a groan of unenthusiasm from me, so I even surprised myself last weekend when I initiatively suggested going bowling. After the first few rounds, though, I remembered what had made it so unappealing to me- the gross, loaned bowling shoes, the stuffy environment, and sharing the rink with over-enthusiastic kids. Strangely enough, none of this seemed to bother me this time around, though... In fact, I found the fact that the trim of my white dress, along with my white socks, glew in the dark quite entertaining (yes, it amused me for almost the whole duration of the two games we played), and despite bowling more gutter balls than spares, I had a really fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment