Saturday, February 23, 2013

overall, overalls are my favourite


(Mum's vintage tank, vintage Supré overalls)

If you can possibly imagine Supré's pre-promiscuous era, these overalls were one of the pieces. During one of our first trips to Melbourne, we went pretty crazy in the Collins Street store. Most of the pieces that I had bought back then I haven't worn in years and need to get around to donating or selling, so this is basically the last man standing. I'm not sure why I don't own more pairs of overalls. Basically, I need them in denim, leather, shorts, skirts, pants versions, shorts versions, and any other version that might be on the market... Oh, and about the tank top, two words: new favourite. Apparently, there is a reason why vintage tees are always preferred.

No comments:

Post a Comment