Wednesday, May 1, 2013

baby steps


(Cotton On knit top, ASOS palm tree print skirt, sister's silver flat shoes, bag from Hong Kong, bracelet from Hong Kong, random Kmart bracelet, Hong Kong Disneyland Mickey Mouse watch)

Pure guilt induced me to use phone photos, in a desperate attempt to put together an outfit post. I finally handed in my biochemistry assignment yesterday (a day early, might I add!), and so I will be slowly starting to edit and put together the photos from Hong Kong and Thailand, while also catching up on a few lecture podcasts and prac reports. The work never ends. But after reading Margaret Zhang's blog post here, I feel like the workload I ineffectually juggle is comparatively insignificant. Sigh, how can someone only one year older than me be so much more organised, motivated, successful and not to mention all-round inspirational?! That girl is Superwoman.

No comments:

Post a Comment