Tuesday, May 7, 2013

sesame street on san hing street


(Vintage Sesame Street t-shirt, Cotton On Colour jeans, All About Eve jacket)

This was my favourite t-shirt to wear in Hong Kong. Not only is it the perfect degree of oversized, and the material is actually a really soft kind of polyster/cotton/I don't know?, but the adorable Sesame Street print is kind of too hard to resist. It was Mum's, but she claims she's past the age to wear cartoon printed t-shirts. I hope I don't reach that age too soon- I'll have way too many cartoony printed t-shirts to not wear anymore. Anyway, apparently, it was from some touristy shop in Hong Kong way back before we immigrated to Australia. Who would have thought you could actually find appealing stuff in tourist shops, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment