Thursday, November 6, 2014

brisbane on film

 

Somehow, it's considered socially acceptable if you take pictures around a university campus that you've been studying at for three years in a city which you've been in for 13, as long as you're using a film camera. In which case, it is considered art and photography and not touristy. Not sure I understand the logic behind that, but nevertheless, it makes shooting film even more fun. Even if the film camera in question is only considered a toy to more critical professionals. As a neophyte, though, party pack disposable cameras from Kmart are temporarily acceptable for experimentations with film. I guess I'm just not at that stage yet where I can justify spending more $$ than gigabytes on purchasing film... 

Anyway, I finally got my first set of photos developed, and here are the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment