Monday, January 19, 2015

Hundreds of postcards that say I wish you were here


One of the best yet patience-testing things about film is the length of time from when you start a roll of film to when you finish it and get it developed. For someone like me, who still considers film as precious and expensive and therefore digital photography is still dominant, this is usually an especially extensive period. Hence, when I finally develop and am able to see the shots, I find photos that I had actually forgotten I'd taken, of places I had forgotten I'd visited. My poor memory could also be to blame/credit for this sense of wonder of rediscovery...

Last week I picked up the second set of my film photos- some of the shots were a miss, but most turned out better than I had expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment